Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Piper Perabo returns to 'Covert Affairs'

Piper Perabo on Covert Affairs. "I'm a leap-before-you-look girl," says Piper Perabo, who plays a CIA spy on USA Network's Covert Affairs. "That's me chasing the bad guys. That's me running down the Potomac. One of the fun things about making this show is that they let me go for it.
"I know that when I'm watching an action sequence and they cut away and they show the hero from behind for the rest of the fight scene, I think, 'Oh, the actor just left and now we're watching a stunt person.' It takes me out of it. I'm willing to suffer the bumps and bruises to make the show really great."
When Covert Affairs returns for its second season tonight, Perabo will be front and center again. She plays Annie Walker, a recent recruit who speaks nine languages and seems fearless.
At the end of the first season, Annie was escaping from Sri Lanka with former boyfriend Ben Mercer (Eion Bailey). "He was shot in the final frame," Perabo says. "The premiere episode answers the question of what happens to him."


Source: (Thank you and credits to www.usatoday.com, www.boomtron.com, www.topuspost.com, www.tvclash.com, www.toptransfix.com and all sources for the information and pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment